The Bay of Fires Celebration held 5 January started off with a fun run, escorted walks and talks. Our local Binalong Bay beach park known as the ‘village green’ drew in large crowds with tourists and locals. Last year we did the botanical walk and the history walk, both on the programme this year. After very hot weather and fires around the state we all needed a diversion.
Search for past posts here
Categories that work for me
- Rembrandt's House Amsterdam wp.me/pA41n-1Vr 15 hours ago
- Just eaten at the kind of restaurant I want to own, De Vitrine Gent Belgium 20 hours ago
- A culinary travesty House of Elliott Gent Belgium twitpic.com/cxxoa3 1 day ago
- Art smacks? of...? http://t.co/FvVZEsl7Wn 3 days ago
- Willet-Holthuysen House Museum wp.me/pA41n-1UV 3 days ago